Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Treehouses of the World

As a prologue into the ideas of living in houses versus apartments, I thought I'd put a little something about a book I looked through, Treehouses of the World by Pete Nelson. Everyone has, at one time or another, wanted to make or live in a treehouse. This is an extraordinary volume of people here who build treehouses because they want to, and people around the world who build them because they have to. Imagine having to live in a tree to keep away from predators, and not predatory lenders.

In my previous post, I talked about MCOG, and I fell in love with Tao's treehouse on his island. That's how we should all live.

A couple of other links I found on the web that would be of interest...

http://www.thetreehouseguide.com/worldtreehouses.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment