Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blogging... once more unto the breech.

Okay, so the main thing you do with Myspace is to keep a blog, a diary, a journal. Whatever. And the purpose of this is to do what.... let the whole world know my innermost thoughts? But then, who am I kidding? It's unlikely that all but a few would even look here, much less some unknown somebody. Why should anyone even care what I think, or what my opinions are on anything?

Well, for one, I do. I have kept a journal in the past, and I want to be able to express myself. So now, I'll do a blog, I hope, every day or two or three. There are always things to think about. Life does not just let someone stagnate. And if I have the self discipline to sit on my butt and type out these things, instead of doing something more productive, I'll have a new, electronic journal that I can keep going without having to take up space on my bookshelves, which are already overflowing. So for anyone listening, I hope you get something out of it.

Oh, and I just got back home from work, and I wanna sleep, cause I got up at 4:30 in the morning to get to work by 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment